Saturday, March 8, 2014

Blog 14: Independent Component 1

Literal:

a) I, Jessica Hartlein, affirm that I have completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.

b) My mentor, Vanessa Gomez, the studio director Greg White, and another instructor Josh Jones helped me complete my independent component 1.

c) Independent Component 1

d) For my independent component I separated out the hours that I actually practiced yoga and logged it on my spreadsheet.  On weekend mornings I attended the first yoga class of the day.




Applied:

Before senior project I had never done BikramYoga before.  I came to understand the foundation through practice and research.  My mentor and the rest of the staff have helped me discover the benefits of Bikram Yoga for myself.  Since I began practicing in October, I've noticed an increase in my stamina and flexibility as well as significant improvement in an old injury. 

No comments:

Post a Comment